We hate it when people take us for granted, but what do we take for granted in North America?
1. Family and friends always ‘being around.’
2. Libraries and books we read for free.
3. Any kind of food we want to eat
5. Our health.
6. Medical treatment.
7. Electricity, cell phones, computers and other electronic gadgets.
8. Entertainment-TV, Radio, Concerts.
9. Fresh air.
God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start. Now I’m alert to God’s ways; I don’t take God for granted. (Psalm