Are you overcome by your life? Ask yourself who makes your schedule anyway? It isn’t God. It’s you. Badly handled stress can create a health crisis in our bodies but we can control stress.
Here are some helpful hints to get back in control of your life.
1. Take a deep breath and pray over your schedule or your to-do list.
2. Delegate as much as you fairly can.
3. Concentrate on one thing at a time. (No folding laundry, or texting all at once.)
4. Spend at least one day out of seven electronics-free. (This includes TV, cell phones, and more.)
5. Meet your own, God–given expectations, not those of others.
6. Plan a bit. Make a common-sense list of what you have to do.
7. Share your stress mess with a sympathetic friend.
And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. (Titus 8b)
We can handle everything through Christ who gives us strength. (Philippians 4:13)