This Week’s Top Christian Blogs
By Bob Kellemen | Founder and CEO, RPM Ministries
Posted 7:20 am on June 24, 2012
Linking you to the top 5 Christian blog posts of the week—posts that provide robust, rich, and relevant insights for living.
A Sexual Abuse Response Policy
Brad Hambrick at the Biblical Counseling Coalition has an excellent post and detailed PDF on When Preventiion Fails: A Sexual Abuse Response Policy for Churches. It outlines what to do when sexual abuse is reported to a pastoral staff.
Sin and Sickness
Over at CCEF, Ed Welch has some blunt words of confrontation for Christians who wrongly confront those who are sick. Read his nouthetic confrontation in Are Sin and Sickness Linked?
8 Reflections on the SBC Convention
Al Mohler shares 8 reflections on the recently completed Southern Baptist Convention annual meeting. Read his thoughts in Leaving Louisiana in the Broad Daylight.
Social Media Best Practice for Non-Profits
Here’s a guide to Social Media Posting focused on non-profits (not exclusively Christian non-profits). There are many good points and basic principles for focusing your social media plan.
On Divine Child Abuse
At Jesus Creed, Scot McKnight addresses the false, illogical, and blasphemous accusation that Christ’s death is an example of divine child abuse. As the post says in part, “The God who does not suffer with us doesn’t know us and becomes the remote God of deism.” Read the rest of this logical and theological post in On Divine Child Abuse.
Join the Conversation
Which post impacted you the most? Why? What blog posts have you enjoyed this week that you want to share with others?
Related Articles and Blogs
- Walking on the Road of Compromise
- So Close to Doing the Wrong Thing
- Spiritual Insights From Showtime’s ‘Dexter’
- Righteousness Exalts A Nation
- What Is God’s Will for Healing?
- Is There A Right Way To Pray?
- Grace Greater Than All Our Sins
More Posts by This Author
- The 12 Best Biblical Counseling Books of 2012
- This Week’s Top Christian Blog Posts
- Leaders Take Responsibility
- This Week’s Top 5 Christian Blog Posts
- Why ‘Leave It to Beaver’ Is No Better Than ‘Hell on Wheels’
- This Week’s Top Christian Blogs
- A Father’s Day Prayer for Our Children