We pray and pray and nothing seems to happen, but God is in charge and we must consider why answered prayer seems out of our reach. There are indeed reasons why the heavens are quiet.
- Are we in sin?
- God knows our answer would be a bad thing for us.
- Are we praying big enough?
- Does our prayer align with God’s heart?
- The answer we want is impossibly bad for us.
- No is not always a bad answer.
- All prayer is preparation for more to come.
And no matter the answer, will you cling to this truth and claim peace?
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, (Romans 5:1, NIV)
Prayer- Lord we rest peacefully in you, trusting your answers are the right ones for us. ..for you are our answer. Amen.