My friend Carley Cooper wrote a blog listing the things she believed in. That blog got me to thinking about what I believe. Carley said she’d been working on her list for some time so I make no apologies for starting small.
1. Everything the Bible says about Jesus.
2. Because I am in Christ, I’m stronger than I think I am.
3. Anything is possible when I have faith in God.
4. I have nothing to fear as long as I keep my eyes on Jesus.
5. Forgiveness changed my world.
6. Quitting is not an option.
It’s a great exercise. Try it for yourself. It will clarify your mind and solidify your faith.
And the Lord said to Moses, How long will this people provoke (spurn, despise) Me? And how long will it be before they believe Me [trusting in, relying on, clinging to Me], for all the signs which I have performed among them? (Numbers 14:11, AMP).
Prayer: Lord, our hearts are not always stayed on you. Forgive us. Help our unbelief. In Christ. Amen.